The Liebster Award

First of all I would like to say THANK YOU to Loleighta, Chao and Aurelie for nominating me for this award! It means a lot to me. Please go and look at their blogs they are definitely worth having a look!


So, let me just start by saying that the Liebster Award is aimed at bloggers with less than 200 followers. It’s a great way to discover new blog and bloggers can be nominated by other bloggers.
The rules are as follows:
v  Answer 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
v  Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers to answer your questions
v  You cannot nominate the person that nominated you
v  Let your chosen nominees known that they have been nominated
n
My Questions from Aurelie:

Do you have any siblings?
No I don’t I wish I did but I am very close to my cousins.

Have you already travelled? If you did where did you go?
Yes I have gone to quite a few different countries such as Turkey, Crete, America (NYC), India, Tunisia, Spain, France, Italy, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Dubai. I am so lucky that I have had the good fortune of visiting all of these beautiful places.

What is your favourite fashion item?
This is a hard one because I am literally obsessed with handbags but I love coats and jackets too. Whenever I am shopping in a sale I always look for coats and jackets because they usually have a higher original price. But all in all I would probably say handbags.

What is your favourite part of your makeup routine?
Probably contouring my face with bronzer because I love the way it defines your face but I love buffing foundation into my skin too to give a nice flawless base for the rest of my make-up.

Name a quote that inspires you.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”- Leonardo da Vinci
I truly believe that sometimes less is more and I think more people should live by this quote!

Where are you living?
I live in the UK…lots of people hate it because of its weather but I like the seasons it gives me a chance to wear winter fashion which is my favourite.

Tea or coffee?
This is a hard one but probably tea. My favourite teas are green tea, peppermint tea and rose tea.

What's your favourite store?
ZARA ZARA ZARA ZARA ZARA – I love this shop. The clothes are good quality, super stylish and affordable.

Why did you start your blog?
I have always been interested in fashion and make-up and I felt like I wanted to share my passion with people in my own little way.

What is your favourite thing to do with your best friend(s)?
Probably go shopping, going out for lunch/dinner but at the same time just chilling at each other’s houses and talking.

Something you are looking forward for in 2014?
Going to MEXICO! And also seeing how my blog progresses.

My question:
1.       Are there any shops/brands/designers that you think are overrated?
2.       Favourite online shop?
3.       If you could only eat and drink one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
4.       Who is your style icon and why?
5.       Place you want to visit in the future?
6.       Favourite movie and TV programme?
7.       Most worn item in your wardrobe?
8.       Favourite thing in your wardrobe?
9.       What is your everyday make-up like?
10.   Favourite magazine?
11.   Dream job?

 I nominate:









2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love your answers

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete