Feeling Blue

3.1 Philip Lim
Zara
Russel & Bromley

Hello everybody! This is my very first post on my new blog and so I thought I would start with a fashion post. Of course I had to include a handbag and the one I have picked is a 3.1 Philip Lim. I don't even know where to start with this bag... the detail is so edgy yet simple and classy, the solid black leather contrasts so well with the electric blue croc-effect leather and the city bag style is very on trend.

If I could I would wear my leather jacket everyday I would and that's exactly what attracted me to this jacket. It's leather, it's quilted, it's pastel blue and the zips and buckles are all silver. Pastel colours are also on trend at the moment and so this jacket would be the perfect addition to anyone's wardrobe. I love the fact that it doesn't have a collar....the jacket looks more clean cut and sophisticated. This jacket looks more Valentino than Zara. 

And lastly but not least.... these beautiful navy leather loafers. I have been wearing my loafers a lot more recently and I really want to invest in some classic Russel & Bromley's. These just scream effortless chic to me!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I also have an unhealthy handbag obsession. LOL Actually if we are speaking to each other it wouldn't be called unhealthy would it? :D
    XO Money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes well I always say you can never have too many handbags :)
      Nikita xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I will be following you very soon!
      Nikita <3

      Delete