Things that Inspire me




Tumblr is definitely one of the main places I go to get inspiration. When I say inspiration I don’t just mean beauty and fashion inspiration but I feel that some of the pictures on tumblr really inspire me to be more adventurous or be more outgoing and try new things in life. Tumblr has got a bit of a reputation of putting young people in a bad frame of mind and I do in a way agree, but there’s a good side to tumblr too. People are able to escape reality and condense all their passion and thoughts onto one webpage. It enables people to dream and wish and I think this causes more people to be ambitious.  To get more inspiration please go follow my Tumblr account by clicking here.



When it comes to fashion I love to look at celebrities for inspiration. The most influential style icons in my life would probably be Olivia Palermo and Miranda Kerr. I feel like they know what suits them and aren’t afraid to wear what they like. To me this is crucial because in a society where people are criticized on a daily basis it is important to be confident in who you are.
 The thing I love about Olivia Palermo is that she doesn’t just focus on designer fashion but is a huge fan of ZARA, which makes her style so much more accessible to the everyday girl. Who knew you could get away with wearing a skirt and sweater as your wedding outfit? But I have to admit it is probably the best wedding ensemble I have seen and nobody could pull it off better than Olivia.  
Moving onto Miranda Kerr... When I see Miranda the two words that come to mind are stylish and ladylike. She likes to mix modern edge with ladylike class which is such a sought after look by women of all ages. I love her sense of style and I will continue to look at her for inspiration. 




2 comments: