ootd with my best friend










This is my very first outfit post and I decided to do it with somebody very special; my best friend Jade. Jade and I have been friends for about 14 years but we’re more like sisters. We don’t see each other all the time but we had to see each other today so we decided to go for lunch and do a bit of shopping.
Jade is completely obsessed with Topshop which explain why her sequined top, jeans and cardigan are all from Topshop. Her wedges are from Primark and the bag is from River Island. I love the way the top and cardigan is colour coordinated and in my opinion high-waisted jeans always look great with a crop top. I also love the clash of all the different textures. This is a lovely casual, comfortable yet stylish look which can be carried out from day to night. Just swap the cardigan for a blazer and the wedges with some court heels.
I have also gone for the top, cardigan and jeans combo. Recently I have loved the colour blue so there’s no surprise that I’m combining my two favourite colours in this outfit. My black and white cardigan is from H&M (on sale for £15!), my blouse is from George at Asda (another bargain at £5) and my leather look jeans are from River Island. My black sandals were another bargain at £6 from ZARA and my bag is also from ZARA. I really liked the chain detail on my blouse so I decided not to wear a necklace but instead a opted for some silver hoops.

Hope you liked this outfit post! I intend to do a lot more in the future J   




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my site! Love your look above, that pink cardigan looks so comfy!

    www.enduringethereal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah no problem. thank you and yes the cardigan is very soft and comfy! x

      Delete
  2. Hi dear and thank you for your visit!!! I like very much this outfit, especially your pink cardigan! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw your welcome! Yes the pink cardigan is very cosy xx

      Delete