New Additions


H&M dress

Zara wrap around cardigan


Zara chiffon blouse

Zara black leather bag

Here are some of the new things I have bought recently to add to my wardrobe. As you can see from the pictures above I mostly wear black....I don't know why but everything just always looks better in black!

Anyway, lets begin with the h&m dress. I love this dress the fit is perfect...nice and tight at the top and then flares at the hips in a very flattering way. The pattern is also playful yet edgy especially if you wear it with a black leather jacket and sturdy leather boots. Maybe even add some over-sized cat eye sunglasses and a fedora? Also this dress was such a bargain at only £14.99!!!

As its cold at the moment I thought it was compulsory to buy a over-sized wrap around cardigan as an alternative to a jacket (It's very warm!). This one is monochrome of course and goes with almost everything. Great for casual wear!

I picked up the floral blouse in the  ZARA sale and I'm so happy with my purchase. I like the style of the blouse because it kinda reminds me of a kimono. I love wearing this top with some black skinnies and ankle boots.

Lastly but not least, is the most perfect medium sized black bag. It has a soft leather look to it which looks chic. The detail has been kept very minimal which means I can wear with literally everything in my wardrobe.



15 comments:

  1. Hi Nikita. Thank you for your comment at my blog and for follow me in Bloglovin. Now I follow you.
    I like very much Zara leather bag and also the cardigan. I love so much Zara!
    Hope to see you soon.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome and yes ZARA has the nicest clothes. It is definitely my favourite high street shop
      Nikita x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and yeah I will check your instagram out!
      Nikita x

      Delete
  3. I love the first shirt you bought! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog check it out ;)

    -auré xoxox

    http://aurelie-hispter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination!!
      Nikita xoxox

      Delete
  4. Hi there! I just nominated you for the liebster award! check it out on my blog http://mina-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination!!
      Nikita x

      Delete
  5. Fabulous! I love the cardigan and the bag... Absolutely my style, so chic <3

    Check out my blog ;): http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah the cardigan is so comfy and the bag goes with everything!
      Nikita <3

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Its really fun and interesting! Heres my link so you can answer my questions and remind yourself of the rules:
    http://loleighta.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination!!!
      Nikita x

      Delete
  7. Love the H&M dress and the blouse! Might have to pick up the dress because it's such a bargain- would look nice with wooly tights, ankle boots and a leather jacket! Great post, Hollie X

    http://www.its-hollie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely pick it up, it was so worth the £15! They have it in some other pattern too! And that is exactly how i like to wear it haha!
      Nikita X

      Delete
  8. Lovely picks. Now I want to go shopping!

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete