Favourite beauty products at the moment








So here it is...my very first beauty post. I thought I would start by sharing with you all some of my current favourite beauty products. 

I would probably say that I first got into make up at the age of 14 which was only like 3 years ago but since then I have been building up my make up collection with a mix of drugstore and high end make up. When I first got into make up my go to brand was Clinique (probably because my mum is a big fan of their make up) but I then began to discover brands like MAC, Estee Lauder, Tom Ford, No7, Bourjois and so on.   

I have quite oily skin especially around my t-zone and so I am always topping my face up with powder, trying to mattify my skin. This is where my Clinique Blended face powder comes in. I have this powder in the colour translucent which means it is suitable for all skintones. I LOVE this powder, it mattifies the skin well and doesn't look cakey at all! 

Let's take a step back and have a look at my No7 tinted moisturizer and Rimmel Wake me up concealer. The tinted moisturizer has super sheer coverage but the reason I use it is that I feel that my makeup doesn't slip during the day, it has an SPF and it is suitable for all skin types. I then use my stay matte foundation by No7 on top. I have really dark circles under my eyes but I don't like to put too much product underneath my eyes on a daily basis and so I opt for my wake me up concealer. It definitely brightens my under eye area and makes me look less tired. I have the colour soft beige. 

Moving onto nails.... I have decided that Barry M is no longer my favourite drugstore nail varnish brand but it is now Rimmel! All of their nail varnishes dry really quickly, the colour range is so nice and varied, the quality of the nail varnish is excellent and they really don't cost a lot of money. My favourite colour from Rimmel of all time has to be 503 Mind that gap, Victoria - which is the blue shade. The other two are called 703 Pearl drop and 500 Disco Ball. Now I'm one of those people who hates taking nail varnish off after it's all chipped and horrible so obviously I'm going to do whatever I can to make it an easier task. That's why I bought the bourjois 1 second nail varnish remover. On the inside you have a nail varnish soaked sponge which you brush your finger nail against and in 1 second your nail varnish just disappears. I would highly recommend this product.

Finally onto lips. I have two products to show you the first is one of the Bourjois color boost lip crayons and the second the new sleek matte me lip lacquers. The Bourjois lip crayon gives quite a sheer to medium coverage but it can be built up and is really moisturizing for the lips. The matte me lip lacquer goes on smoothly and as it dries it mattifies which excellent colour pay off.  I love both these lip products and will definitely be purchasing them in different colours.




0 comments:

Post a Comment