eBay Finds

Who doesn't love eBay? eBay is such a good site to find cheap trendy clothes, bag, electronics you name it! It is also a great place to find designer/celebrity inspired clothing. I wish I could afford Kenzo, Chloe and Celine but my eBay finds will do for the meantime.

Celine Inspired Handbag

This bag is so elegant and classy and looks so much like the Celine one...obviously it won't be as good quality seeing as the real one is around £1000 and this one only £30!! There are many other colours that you can choose from to suit all tastes and personalities. I personally like this one the best because I think it will go with more things in my wardrobe. Definitely on my eBay wishlist.


Chloe boots lookalikes 

Ever since I first saw the Chloe Susanna studded boots I knew I wanted them but the £795 price tag was enough to put me off. I have been searching for the perfect affordable dupes for ages and I have found them. These have silver studs and buckles which I personally prefer to gold. The boot length is good and heel height is also perfect. The best part is that these beauties are only £16.99! I know bargain or what?

Satchel inspired by Proenza Schouler



This satchel is definitely inspired by the Proenza Schouler satchels. These satchels come in 4 different colours but grey is my favourite. It's faux suede and comes in at £25.99. Such a nice casual everyday bag which can be worn with some skinnny jeans, boots and oversized coat.

Kenzo lookalike Jumper
I have seen this infamous Kenzo jumper everywhere but once again my pockets aren't deep enough. The original Kenzo jumper has a more boxier fit compared to this one I found on eBay but seeing as it's the closest I'm going to get to the real thing I guess I will just have to deal with it. I would recommend getting a bigger size for an over-sized feel. Go all black and wear black skinny jeans, black suede trainers and an over sized black leather tote. Also this sweater is only £18.13!

I hope this post has inspired you to look at sites like eBay to find designer inspired pieces if you can't afford the real deal :)









2 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with your gray bag !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is definitely going on my wishlist!!

      Delete