What's on my autumn wishlist?


Now that summer is over it is time to refresh my wardrobe and get some more seasonally appropriate clothing. I think that when it comes to the colder months, layering is key. Which is why I have chosen quite a few dresses, playsuit, crop top and shorts. Pair a camel fur gilet with any of these pieces and you have yourself an effortless chic look.

I have been wanting some Ash Jalouse Taupe boots for ages now but I just can't justify spending £150 pounds on them so these Office dupes are perfect. The heel is short and practical and the taupe suede is super cool. Pair them with the oversized denim shirt dress and the khaki snakeskin bag for a casual weekend look. The khaki floral utility dress would also look great with these boots.

Either match the suede boots with this pair of Kate Moss suede runners or mis-mach materials with some leather leggings. The black and white printed playsuit, muted blush crop top and black leather messenger bag are all great layering pieces for the a/w.

To find out more about all these pieces click here.

Thank you for reading and please tell me about what's on your wishlist at the moment.



0 comments:

Post a Comment